I've been tagged by Gamat!

8 random things bout me:

a) I'm sentimental which sometimes reach to the point of blissing out!
b) Keep lots of big secrets!
3) Pay attention to inconsequential details, but they are unique observations though!
4) Love to play with words!
e) From the outside may look blithesomeness, but always carrying huge responsibilities. Just don't want to bother anybody.
6) Loud in every sense!
g) I have 2 dads, 3moms, and 15 siblings!! Proud of it!
h) I wanna be a film director!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wah wah 2 dads, 3 moms and 15 siblings.. seryes.. wah wah wah kagum giler

SureeN said...

hmm..very curious bout ur family tree. nk tau! :D

Unknown said...

nak tahu.. nak tahu.. bentan, nak tahu!!

Anip said...

huhuhuhu...nnt la aku cite kat korang bile kita g camping skali..kalo x cukup 3 x bley..