Kena Tag lagi...."Five Things"

I've been tag by Azwan for "Five Things..."

lima benda dalam bag saya:

1)Couple of pens, which I took everytime I went to PEFCU bank for free and Bic pencils.
2)Missouri, New York, Indiana and Rhode Island quaters.
3)The Purification of The Heart by Hamza Yusuf and The Namesake.
4)A clipper <-- dun remember when did I put it there..
5)Purdue Planner.

lima benda dalam dompet saya:

1)Bank, credit, Insurance, Identification, Starbucks, Purdue ID cards!
2)A sticker-picture of me, Addin, and Saini.
3)Some business cards.
4)couple of receipts which might be useful for a game like I played during 2005 HACC annual Dinner!
5)1 ringgit bill.

lima benda faveret dalam bilik saya:
1) my shirts in my closet.
2) my creatively adorned board.
3) my double-decker bed.
4) a huge Malaysia's flag hung on the wall.
5) a 1.5 meter mr Froggy!

lima perkara yang saya nak lakukan:
1) Producing and directing a film.
2) Traveling to India.
3) Playing Hinata Rhapsody #1. Opus 38 to the one I love.
4) Meeting in personal with Damien Rice.
5) Writing a poem to the one I love.

lima perkara yang sedang dilakukan:

1) Writing this post.
2) Thinking of when I should study for theater's quiz tommorow.
3) Listening to 'Lelaki Ini' by Anuar Zain.
4) Wondering if I should make a cup of 3 in 1 nescafe given by Nabilah or not.
5) Browsing for materials for the next posts!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

x gune ade NY quarter kalau x pernah jejak.. bwahahahha.. anyway, biler nak dtg cnie lagi.. and nape x letak google adsense kt page kau??

nutziee said...

Listening to 'Lelaki Ini'...yeay my fav song!!!

-Planta