A Tag

Starting time: 7.53 a.m. US EST
Name: Mohd Hanif Kamis
Sisters: 2
Brothers: 2
Shoe Size: 9.5-10
Height: 178 cm
Where do you live: home

have you ever been on a plane? yes

swam in the ocean? like tengah2 laut? no

fallen asleep in school? hell yeah

broken someone's heart? yes!

fell off your chair? a lot masa sek rendah

sat by the phone and waited all night for someone to call? nah...

saved emails? yeah. important ones

what is your room like? hmmm...typical pemalas org bujang. ask addin!

what's right beside you? calculator, STATS hw and iPOD

what was the last thing you ate? toast bread and fish sticks

ever had chicken pox? masa kecik2

like picnics? not really when I have to set up t BBQ. Kalo makan je suka la!

who was/were the last person you dance with? OMG! Laurie, Kate and Jenny! White boys dance!

last made you smile? people at Tent in Town

you last yelled at... i don't yell

today did you talk to someone you like? not yet.

kissed anyone? emmmm.... *wink*wink*

get sick? occasionally

talked to an ex? yup! even closer than before but still be careful with the barrier

missed someone? OMG! tons of people

who do you really hate? I don't hate people

do you like your handwriting? Hell yeah!

are your toenails painted? nope.

whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in?
Josh Hess and Mark

what colour shirt are you wearing right now? Don't ask me about color.

are you a friendly person? not a question to be asked to me

do you have any pets? never

do you sleep with the tv on? nope. really light sleeper

what are you doing right now? working in computer lab. And about to leave soon! Thank God!

can you handle the truth? with time

are you closer to your mother or father? I would say mom.

do you eat healthy? freakingly healthy

do you steal pictures of you and your ex? Steal? No.

if you're having a bad day, who would you most likely go to?
I'd rather keep it to myself. After all I don't complain a lot about my life until it could bring me down. But if it's TOO bad, I'd go to Josh or Kate

are you loud or quiet most of the time?
Loud! Very loud in every sense

are you confident? most of the time

5 things i was doing 10 years ago:

1. main mercun dlm kelas agama petang2.
2. Played trumpet in school band.
3. Main bola petang2.
4. Main nyorok2 kat newly constructed taman, jatuh from the bumbung and patah tangan. Lied to my mom that I fell from bike.
5. Didn't have any idea that I'd be here now.

5 things i would do if i am a billionaire:
1. Go to Alaska, India, China, and Egypt
2. Shopping!
3. Beli camping and climbing gears yang telah lama diidam-idamkan!
4. Ambitiously climb K2.
5. Kasi family sket.

5 of my bad habits:
1. Too random!
2. pemalas.
3. health freak.
4. good liar
5. selalu susahkan org.

5 places i am living in:
1. 101 N. Russell St.
2. Changlun Kedah
3. Temerloh Pahang.
4. Gurun, Kedah
5. Kuala Rompin Pahang

0 comments: