Another Tagged post..

8 things I am passionate about:

  1. My love to God.
  2. Outdoor (esp CLIMBING)
  3. Purdue Outing Club & Hiking and Camping Club
  4. Poetry.
  5. Being sentimental. (really really need to be emphasized! LOL)
  6. Gorgeous friends around me
  7. Damien Rice.
  8. .

8 things I say too often:

  1. well...
  2. sweet!
  3. *speechless, thinking of the word to say, while snapping my fingers*
  4. oh yeah!
  5. that is so....
  6. douche
  7. that's because the initial format of the file was .ppt but your instructor changed to .pdf, so there's an error when you print them out. I can refund it back if you want.
  8. do you love it? do you love it love it?

8 books I’ve read recently:

  1. Fences (play)
  2. Marat/Sade (play)
  3. Into the wild
  4. The World is flat
  5. The Red River Gorge: A Rock Climbing Guide Book. 2007 2nd E. Ellington
  6. ...
  7. ..
  8. .

8 things to do before I die:

  1. Explore "myself" as deep as I could
  2. Saudi Arabia, India, China, Turkey and Alaska.
  3. Let the people I love know how much I love them.
  4. Climbing 5.13 routes
  5. Playing Hinata Rhapsody #1 Opus 38 for the last time
  6. direct a play
  7. Come back to US and have my last Summer and Fall.
  8. getting my own motor scooter!

8 songs I could listen to over and over again:

  1. Hinata Rhapsody #1 Opus 38
  2. The Blowers Daughter - Damien Rice
  3. Amie - Damien Rice
  4. Farewell - Dario Marianelli
  5. Wings - Gustavo Santaolalla
  6. Guaranteed - Eddie Veddie
  7. We belong together - Mariah Carey
  8. The Crane wife - the decemberists

8 things I learned last year:

  1. Climbing is wonderful
  2. There are so much things I still need to learn. 20 yrs old? Not enough experience.
  3. What goes around comes back around!
  4. EVERYBODY is special
  5. I am too sentimental
  6. I didn't know that I am a health freak until Laurie and Mark pointed it out!
  7. How to differentiate kinds of hot drinks like latte, cappuccino, macchiato, espresso, mocha, americano, coffee etc!
  8. living here, in United States, is not easy. No limit of knowledge and experiences, but they all need trade offs!

8 people to tag:

  1. Azwan a.k.a. Kocek (oit! update blog!)
  2. Faiz a.k.a. dwellsinnothingness???
  3. Farah (Freshman cute dongengnya)
  4. Timz a.k.a. gamat
  5. Sureen a.k.a. katod
  6. ...
  7. ..
  8. .

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hahhahaa.. xleh2.. aku dah wat dah tag neh.. kau xleh tag aku.. giler sentimental kau. hahaha.. so waht with being sentimental aite.

anyway, health freak??????? what?? are you counting your food calories ever meal?

Anonymous said...

are you referring to me??
well, i admit that i'm cute but xboleh la nak riak kan...haha
anyway, what does it mean by 'people to tag'??
and i just can't accept that u r sentimental...hahaha
-freshmen kiut-

~kakikayu~ said...

Dah lama tau hanip health freak!

haha

taufiq said...

dude, bace 3 cups of tea
best gak
tp saiko rasa mcm nak berenti keje pegi duduk tepi gunung

Hunny said...

The Tail got the Tagged too...