Reconciliation

It has been almost 2 yrs since I got to this Opportunity Land. It comes to my consciousness that by this time, this moment or this seconds, I should have known where I'm sailing to. It says on the card given by Ady before I left Malaysia that People with goals succeed because they know where they are going, firmly stick to my creatively adorn board (love it!). I'm still here wavering myself on the hastily baseless decision I've made. But, should I regret it?

I don't know any of my six-degree-separations fellow whose life has not influenced by what he has done in the past. We, personally, me, apply all the experiences heavily from the angst and joy in our past to steadily or jerkily pace on the paths we're now on. I thought I have strip-mined huge parts of my wicked childhood and teenage life in Changlun throughout Shah Alam to fuel my collisions of cultures and human beings that fill up my chest to being able to breathe easily on my path.

But now, I'm exhausted. Am I trying too hard for this? Or I haven't tried it as hard as I could? I've been twisting and turning in the space that too small. That directs my limbs to grab ALL kind of joys which could flatter up myself.

If you can't fix it, Jack, you gotta stand it -Ennis Del Mar

2 comments:

MAAK said...

ha?

Anip said...

you told me to post my climbing pictures rite? You gave me the idea of writing this post!