The List

Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head
Enough Is Enough (No More Tears)
Make Me Lose Control
Deny, Deny, Deny
Bring The Pain
Into You Like A Train
Something to Talk About
Let It Be
Thanks for the Memories
Much Too Much
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer
Straight to the Heart
Begin the Begin
Tell Me Sweet Little Lies
Break on Through
It's the End of the World (Part I)
(As We Know It) (Part II)
Yesterday
What Have I Done To Deserve This?
Band Aid Covers the Bullet Hole
Superstition
Under Pressure
The Name of the Game
Blues for Sister Someone
Damage Case
17 Seconds
Deterioration of the Fight or Flight Response
Losing My Religion

2 comments:

MAAK said...

list ini merujuk kepada?

Anip said...

it's grey's anatomy season 2 episodes! I just love the way Shonda Rhimes chooses the title of the episodes. Some of them are songs' titles!