What do I write?

I found this link from Doc: Bed Story. People are asking me what am rambling about in my blogs. At one point, I'm kinda curious about what people think about me when they read my entries. So, this website pretty much has an accurate idea about me or my blog, at least. 

Just put on your blog address and it'll tell you about your blog or personality.

This is the analysis it tells about my blog. 

ESFP - The Performers 

"The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells. They live in the present moment and don´t like to plan ahead - they are always in risk of exhausting themselves. 

The enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions."


 
Wade Robson - Beautiful performer

Pn. Azian, my notorious C++ instructor back in INTEC, always reminded me about a program's robust. I tested Azwan's blog and the result is kinda funny. Check it out by yourself.

2 comments:

MAAK said...

Detected language Indonesian. The only supported languages are English and Swedish. <<--- this??? sigh~

Unknown said...

hahaha.. tu la.. aku gelak x abes .. Language Malaysian xde ke?