Threat


It's the same feeling that I had years ago when I was about to be on flight. The feeling that I didn't wanna leave Malaysia (spoiling my appetite, refusing to eat all-time-craved food, soto at KLIA), and wanna come here. Now, it's on the other way around.

In theater restroom, while shooting "the target" inside the urinal, after seeing awesome-lishly crafted Ironman, Justin and I were talking about my itineraries going back to Malaysia.
He goes, "Wait, you're coming back. Aren't you?"
Pulling my zip up and walking towards the water tap, I said "Should I?"
Zipping while pacing, he came to the water tap next to mine, washed his hands and looked at the mirror, "You'd better come back. Otherwise, I will go to Malaysia and bring you ass back here".

Does the "threat" sound "consternating" that "collaborates" with the feeling I have now?

3 comments:

MAAK said...

lain pula di sini, 'should i or shouldnt i go back to malaysia this summer? i want to have summer in britain but people keep saying it was damn boring, huh?'. sigh

SureeN said...

sweetnye kawan ko Justin. tatau la summer kt Britain camne. tp summer kt tmpt aku best la. =D

Anip said...

eh, katod, bukan ke ko balik mesia? Summer kat Purdue pon best!! Sunbathing then fountain run. Kocek! balik la! Bley g HACC 10 yrs reramai!